How Much Does it Cost to Ship a Car to California?
Car shipping rates are difficult to understand unless you work in the industry. But are they really? In fact all the components that go into auto transport quotes surprisingly make sense. Let me explain, the same trip to be planned in February or in June would have largely differing quotes. It makes sense when you think about how many people do not care to relocate in the winter when weather conditions make it more difficult and the kids are still in school. The average person shipping a car may not think about that.
So here are some things to think about when considering car shipping rates:
- Make, Model, Year and Condition
- Vehicle weight & size
- Distance to be Shipped
- Origin and destination (accessibility to pick up and drop off areas, areas are located along a center route)
- National or International (duties, taxes and red tape)
- Time (Seasonal, Transit Time, Instructions to Store)
- Shipping method (Door to Door, Terminal to Terminal, Open or Closed Carrier and/or Special Handling Instructions)
- Operational Vehicle or In-Operational
- Storage of Personal Possessions in the Car
If you are wondering about a car shipping rate from a competitor, let us give you a second opinion. You will receive personal customer service and consultation for your quote because auto transport in more then just shipping a car to us. We take into consideration what you want for your car and price accordingly. Call us or go to our convenient online quote form. Our friendly staff is waiting to hear from you.
California Car Shipping Rates
Texas to California shipping for $695
Wyoming to California shipping for $795
Georgia to California for $895
Washington to California for $595